Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Nakky Collection

Well like I promised in the last post, today I'll be sharing with you my collect of Nakky goods! Just a warning, this post is gonna be picture heavy! Also, please excuse the crudity of some of the photos, I don't have the most steady hands and the flash on my phone has a mind of it's own, so some photos have a wicked glare.

Anyway, we'll start off with...

Photobooks



Since Nakky has only released one solo PB, obviously this is the only one I have XD NACKY is actually the first piece of Hello! Project merch I ever bought. I ordered it from YesAsia on Christmas day 2009 with a Visa Gift Card my dad had given me. I was so excited! I even paid extra for fast shipping, but it didn't come until well into January. Moral of the story is use HMV, not YesAsia =D

Towels



These are only towels in the dictionary sense, they are most certainly NOT for practical towel use XD But that's fine, since I wouldn't want to dry off with them anyway! Both of these are from Hello Store USA. The ABC tour towel (right) was part of the first batch of goods I bought from HSU!

Shirts



I'm pretty sure most would consider me a bad wota because I wear and wash both of these shirts a LOT, but how can I not wear them all the time?! Not only are they super comfy, but they show off just how much I love Nakky <3 The left shirt is from C-ute's Dance Special concert, I bought it off HSU. I'm so disappointed in myself for not buying the Akuma no Tsubuyaki shirt while they had it =( The shirt on the right is something I was lucky enough to find on Ebay! Not sure what even it's from though.

Photocards

A4


L2





L




Not much to say about these, except that they're photocards XD When I first started getting photocards, I would stick them on my wall like posters. Not a good idea. Luckily none of them got damaged! I've started keeping them in a binder now =)

Other

Uchiwa


Phone Strap


Compact


The last odds and ends of my Nakky collection =) The Uchiwa is hung up on my wall, and at one point I was using poster stickies that couldn't handle the weight of it. I woke up one morning and it was gone! Luckily I found it hidden behind my bed before my cats decided it would be fun to chew on it. The phone strap used to be on my phone, but when I got a new one it didn't have a place to put straps, so now it's on my DS =D The compact...it's kind of an odd piece, it's rather large and doesn't fit in a purse very well, but it was part of an HSU exclusive collection so I decided to pick it up XD

And that's it! Of course, being the wota-shop-a-holic I am, I've got plenty more Idol goods and I'm planning on buying plenty more Nakky goods once I get some money in my bank account. Next time I post goods, it'll be my C-ute collection!

3 comments:

  1. wso many Nakky goods x_x
    I envy you xD
    but yeah, is nice to see you have a Nakky collection ^w^
    I don't any right now but I hope I will in the future x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to steal your collection....*o*

    ReplyDelete