Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome to the Church of Nakky!

Welcome, everyone!

Thanks for stopping by the Church of Nakky. I've tried blogging many times before, but it never seemed to work out. This time, I'm going to give my best effort to blog every day!

Anyway, you're probably wondering what this blog is even about. For the most part, this blog will be about Nakajima Saki, my absolute favorite Idol. I'll also blog about other various Idols, such as Morning Musume, AKB48, and Momoiro Clover. I'll report Idol news as well as some other fun things, like reviews, top ten lists, etc. I hope you enjoy this blog and read it often!

Thanks,
-Dani (The Church of Nakky)

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo happy you opened up your blog and dedicated to Nakky X)
    I thought I was the only one who has a Nakky Fanblog :O
    though I'm glad there's someone else too ^_^
    hehe I hope you'll continue to like Nakky and support her ^-^
    I'll be visiting this blog from now on :D <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, a Nakky blog!

    She's my second favorite of Hello! Project, with the first being Miyabi Natsuyaki!

    It's cool to see fellow Nakky fans. And a plus is that it's cool to see fellow female H!P fans~

    ReplyDelete